Friday, May 24, 2013

Tricks of the Trade



Shirt: J. Crew Factory Classic Chambray Shirt, Jeans: Talbots Necklace: J. Crew White Bubble via eBay, Shoes: Jack Rogers Sandal in Platinum


 Inspiration Photo: Instagram via Alyson Haley of Sequins and Things

This week I had the opportunity to attend the amazing Blogshop in New York.  What an amazing two days with amazing ladies.  The class is taught by Angela Kohler and Bri Emery.  I learned SO much in two days about Photoshop and blogging done right.  This post gave me a chance to practice some of the tricks of the trade that I learned..I still have a long way to go (and definitely need a better camera), but I'm so excited by the new skills I have acquired.   Please check Blogshop out: www.iheartblogshop.com.  You will not be sorry!  And thanks to Angela and Bri for an amazing experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment