Monday, July 23, 2012

Sun, Sand and...Air Conditioning???


 

   

Inspiration Photo: Tweed and Toile

We all have tons of cute outfits to wear in the hot summer weather.  But what about when you need to dress in the summer when it's cold?  I went to the movies to see Spiderman, and knew the air conditioning was going to be blasting.  I wanted to stay warm but still look summery.  I knew white pants were my answer, and I couldn't wait to pair them with my comfy chambray shirt from J. Crew.  Next time I will add a cute necklace, like in the inspiration photo.  Can't wait to wear this shirt nonstop in the fall!

What I'm Wearing
Jeans: Ann Taylor LOFT Signature Straight White Jeans: $52.50 on sale
Bracelets: Leather Cuff: Bloom Downtown (Kendi's store!), Others: Ann Taylor LOFT


I have added tons of new clothes to my eBay store - major closet cleaning going on!!! Check it out - lots of J. Crew, Banana Republic, and vintage finds.  Everyday Polished eBay Store


2 comments:

  1. White is a good choice! White is a good all-around color. Not only does it look perfect in any season, it also brings out a comfortable atmosphere in the room as well. Anyway, just wear anything that’s comfy and you’re good to go. Anyway, I love going to the mall and watch movies especially during summer, because their high-powered ACs helps me to forget the scorching heat of the sun.

    -Mechteld Abelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new study has found that home air conditioning played a key role in reducing world death rates over
    the past half-century, by keeping people cool on extremely hot days.

    air conditionin
    air conditioner
    ac air conditioning
    furnace
    hvac

    ReplyDelete