Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just Can't Get Enough...



Inspiration Photo: Ashes Into Fashion

Well, I just can't get enough of blazers and especially my coral blazer.  For such a bright color, I have been surprised by what a versatile piece it has become.  I've worn it with neutrals and whites, but never would have thought of this color combination if it weren't for seeing this gorgeous picture of Ashley!  Such fun pops of color, and a great way to color block for work.

What I'm Wearing
Jacket: Banana Republic Coral Blazer - $130
Belt: Ann Taylor LOFT Mustard Belt- $14
White Tee: Ann Taylor LOFT - $9

I recently did a guest post for Amy on one of my favorite blogs, Low Carb High Style - check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Great blazer! I can't wait for cooler temps to wear some of my heavier blazers. I actually just bought one from Zara in hot pink but I can't decide if I love it. :(

    ReplyDelete