Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Summer!




Happy July!  After a much needed little break from EVERYTHING after the school year ended, I'm back!  This was an outfit I wore for a night out with the girls last week.   Love this top but let me tell you, it is BRIGHT.  But I am a sucker for bright blue....anytime I see a rich colored blue piece of clothing, I buy it.  I feel a little bit neon when I wear this for work...still trying to decide if it's too bright for school, but hey...at least it keeps the kids awake.  

What I'm Wearing
Silk Blouse: Greylin - $97 (available in tons of cute colors now!)
Necklace: J. Crew Starry Nights - $38
Jeans: J. Crew Matchstick High Waisted - $100
Shoes: Calvin Klein
iPhone Case: J. Crew - $25




1 comment:

  1. I'm so into everything bright, bold, and neon these days! Here's the info about a blouse you asked me about: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-tops/23101678.jsp
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete