Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prepped Out








I love this preppy look I saw on Pinterest...if only I had her tan too!  I reinvented the look using two items I had in my closet along with a new skirt I found at LOFT.  This outfit was very comfortable.

These Tory Burch flats are a recent splurge of mine.  I have been wanting a pair for about four years now, and I have to say - they are worth it.  They are classic, and I think I will get a ton of wear out of them.

What I'm Wearing
Jacket - J. Crew Factory Schoolboy Blazer - $88
Shirt - Ann Taylor LOFT via Ebay
Skirt - Ann Taylor Seamed Shift Skirt - $39 after 40% off discount
Shoes - Tory Burch Aaden - $250



1 comment:

  1. You rock the blazer well! Thanks so much for your comment! The blouse is called the Nicoleta from Anthropologie. Here's the link of its information. Call customer service to see if it's available in any stores.

    v=http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-tops/23101678.jsp

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete