Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Plum Crazy






Inspiration Outfit: What I Wore



I loved this color combination on Jessica Quirk from the blog What I Wore and immediately wanted to recreate it.  I am not a shorts girl, but that's OK because it was the colors I was after.  I think I nailed her look and added my denim jacket on top because...well...you can't ever go wrong with a denim jacket.  How do you think I did?

What I'm Wearing
Pants:  J. Crew Factory Skimmers - $39.50 on sale
Cotton tee: LOFT - $15
Coral Belt: Talbots - old
Denim Jacket: GAP - my favorite and oldest item from high school!!
Necklace: Express - old
Shoes: Calvin Klein Bree peeptoe wedges - $89 (same color as my pumps)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this plum/red combo!! I gave you an award; check out my blog to see what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog and I am loving your preppy style! i would love to feature you on my teacher blog! xo

    www.hellolibbydear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Johnson- Thanks for the award! Just what I needed to get me remotivated and back to bloggin in the summer :)

    Hellylibbydear - So glad you like it! Just getting started at this, but it's a lot of fun so far and will finally put my massive closet to good use. Would love it if you featured me on your blog - please let me know if there's anything I need to do!

    ReplyDelete