Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blazer Faze




It's that time of year where warm weather is just around the corner.  As excited as I am for that, I am beginning to feel separation anxiety with my beloved blazers.  I am honestly obsessed with blazers - they are professional, flattering, and make any outfit look put together.  I own more than I'd care to admit.  For the next week or two I will most likely be cramming every blazer I own into my daily outfits one last time.  Today was a look that was inspired by a one of the blogging greats, at lovemeagan.com.  I think it is a professional and powerful look, but also very soft and feminine.  Not sure about those shoulder pads though...overkill?

What I Wore
Blazer: Ann Taylor Winter White Jacket - $148 after 30% discount
Top: Ann Taylor LOFT - $19.50
Skirt: Ann Taylor Cotton Blend Pencil Skirt in Chalk - $75 after 30% discount
Shoes: Calvin Klein Olive - $89
Necklace: Arden B - very old...like 2002 old...
Watch: Michael Kors Large Gold Runway Watch - Christmas Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment